Monday, November 28, 2011

11/28/2011
John 1:3 All things were made through him and without Him nothing was made that was made.
 All things tangible and non-tangible God made. He made everything!!! This is a very comforting thought to me as I am far from home…God made my home in Oregon and God made Costa Rica. Without God’s creation everything would be nothingness. No matter where I am God’s fingerprints are on it. My home and Costa Rica are each part of the world that God made and I am in a season of being able to serve a different part of the world.
To apply this to my life, I want to keep mindful of how thankful I am that God made everything. Because He is Creator of all, He knows are inmost desires and thoughts. (Ps. 139) I want to be constantly asking God to help me be a blessing to these people of Costa Rica. He knows what blesses them the most and what is most meaningful in their culture. I need to rely on God the Creator that I might fully bless them because in my own strength, I can do nothing in and of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment