Friday, February 17, 2012

2/17/2012
John 3:18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
How sweet it is to know that those who are in Christ Jesus are not condemned… I am free in Jesus Christ and am no longer under the bondage of sin and death. At the same time, how sad it is to know that those who have not believed in the name of Jesus Christ are already condemned. The joy that I have in knowing I am no longer under condemnation should drive me to share this with others.
Under condemnation, one has no hope and only unrest. Yet, in Christ Jesus there is hope; I can hardly keep from smiling when I meditate on the fact that I have eternal life where there is eternal joy and peace. God is so good.
Application: In my attitude and my countenance, I want to constantly be reflecting the hope that I have in Jesus Christ so that I might have any opportunity to share by example and word to someone else.

1 comment:

  1. I love this verse! This refreshed me alot today. thanks Jenessa.

    ReplyDelete