Monday, December 5, 2011

12/5/2011
John 1:7 This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe.
This man (John, sent by God,) came to be a witness (sharing)  of the things Jesus did here on this earth because John was a firsthand witness himself living everyday life with Jesus from the beginning of His ministry to His ascension into heaven. God had called John to share these things that others around him might believe in the Good News of Salvation that Christ offers us.
This reminds me of the powerful witness each one of our testimonies is. We are each firsthand witnesses of how God has worked through our individual lives. For my application, I want to be ready at any moment to give a testimony of how and what God has done through my life. I need to continually keep trying to learn as much Spanish as I can so that I am ready to share with someone at PFK or church in Spanish that they might understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment