Monday, October 3, 2011

10/3/11
And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. Acts 2:42
This verse is the result of thousands coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I was thinking how each of these acts of the new church apply to my life. Here at PFR we are constantly studying doctrine, fellowshipping and sharing meals with one another but I have not been as consistent in my prayer life I could have been.
As we are starting out technology fast tomorrow, I am eager to pursue God even further in my prayer life. I will start by making sure these next two weeks I go to sleep every night praying instead of thinking of all the things I need to do for the next day. I will pray for my family, the teams that just left, and personal direction and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment