Monday, March 19, 2012

3/20/2012
John 4:25 The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ) “When He comes, will tell us all things.”
Wow, this is so mind-boggling that Jesus is talking right here with this woman, yet she could not pick up a hint in JESUS’ manner that He was the MESSIAH. I think this should speak loud and clear to us. Obviously, Jesus  did not have an air about Him that demanded respect and deference. No, JESUS was the One who was constantly serving behind the scenes and in public giving an example no matter where He was or who was around.
Application: What does my attitude speak about myself? I need to be walking humbling …knowing who I am in Jesus Christ, a sinner saved by grace. Not seeking for others to notice or acknowledge, solely the Father in heaven. As I go throughout my day, I will seek to please the Father through serving because the Father sees and knows all even the intentions of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment